Friday, May 3, 2013

I watched a Legacy Family Tree webinar today by Dear Myrtle about blogging.  It was a good review of all the changes that have been made by Google Blogger and stimulated me to update my page and get back to blogging.  I just haven't been very good at all in blogging on a regular basis, unless about once a year is considered good.  I am thinking I will just have to schedule time every day, even if it is just a few minutes. 

I think I need to get some of my cousins and children interested so we can begin exchanging comments and information about our ancestors.  If I can get some dialogue going it will probably stimulate me to blog on a more regular basis.  I might also start with a goal that is more achievable like x times per week rather than daily. 

My immediate problem is to determine what the blog address is, so I can tell others how to find it.  So I am off to solve that problem.  More later.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Del. I like your color scheme. I am playing with blogger but have a long way to go.
    Dale Nesbit
    http://www.whodidwhatwhen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete