Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Corrections and More Details regarding DearMyrtle's Weekly "Hangouts"

Not sure where he finds the time; but I received an e-mail from Randy Seaver last night indicating he had read my blog and offering some corrections and amplifying information. Apparently, the normal time for the weekly session is 9 a.m. PDT, vice noon; although I noticed at least one at 6 p.m., so checking her schedule is the wise thing to do.   Additionally, the Hangout that I discussed was held on April 17, not yesterday as I thought.  Rather than duplicate and create extra work for myself, I recommend you read Randy's blog on the subject at:  http://www.geneamusings.com/2013/04/are-you-watching-dearmyrtles-hangouts.html.  He provides a very detailed discussion of how the Hangouts work and how to log in to them.  Randy also noted that he is now a regular panel member on Dear Myrtle's Hangouts.   

I continue to be amazed at the technology available to us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment